Thursday, April 3, 2008

Check out that Eye!:)

Hi, School Family,
Isn't this a cool picture? This is my new eye and it was photographed by Annie the day after I got it, which was March 21. 
As you can see, it is a bit more ( or a lot more!) realistic than the temporary eye I am wearing in my picture with Michaela. I am going to have Mrs. Gundrum take a new picture of us to post on the blog so you can see the "before" and the "after."

My first week back full time has been so wonderful! We are getting our square one art ready to mail out, and I am smiling from ear to ear being back with my students and friends.  It feels so good to be back! Having work you love to do is a very big gift. So, my dear students, remember to choose work for your lives that makes you happy, that makes you excited.  Otherwise, you will be spending a looooong time wishing you were doing something else!
I love you guys.
Mrs. Art

No comments: