Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures from my first day back: St Patrick's Day!

Mikaelah was born with two different colored eyes. She is the one who gave me the idea to have my new eye painted a little different from the other eye!  In this picture I am still wearing my temporary conformer. Notice how white it is! Yikes!
My first morning back at Waukazoo with Mrs. Coughenour's class. Look at all the leprauchans!
This is my Mrs. Van Dyke's class at Sheldon Woods. I am drawing on the board, telling my students about the process of getting an implant and a prosthetic eye.
We spent some time talking about my experience and getting caught up a little!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mrs.Art no comments i left you your first i hope your eye does not hert again and i know it won't.one question are you going to the sock hop i'll hop with you!

Claudia Hayes Hagar said...

Hi, Katelyn, my eye feels good! thanks for your caring wishes, dude!
I will Hop with YOu!