Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday March 3rd

Hi, Everybody!
It is a beautiful sunny morning! Bella and I just went for a long walk. It felt so good to be outside!
I have been missing being active and I am now feeling like I can start getting back to normal.
It was so wonderful to see many of you on Thursday. I will post the pics Annie took so you can see.
I am going to be out of school for two more weeks. This is what is recommended, even though I wish I could come back sooner, because I miss you guys so much. This means that I plan to be back on Monday, March 17-St. Patrick's DAy!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
My son Jon and my daughter Annie are designing eyes for me---take a look!
love, Mrs. ARt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ms.Art!

I cannot wait until you come back to Waukazoo! Everyone will be soo thrilled. I miss you sooo much, and how's Bella? She's very cute. I think pugs are very intelligent...

Bye,

Joanna

P.S. I like your haircut!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joanna!
thanks for the note! I am eager to get back! should be able to come back around St. Patty's day.
I miss you guys so very much!
I am glad you like my haircut!
Tell everyone hi for me and take good care of Mr. Newton!! :):)