Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hi, WO Gang! Here I am feeling almost like my old self again. I get a new eye on Friday, but it is just a temporary one, not the final, custom made eye that will have the turquoise touch to it! I am very excited to get my new eye. I am getting very used to just seeing out of my right eye. It is weird how your brain sort of adjusts when stuff like this happens. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I still get headaches sometimes. I am getting used to doing many things with one eye-driving, cooking, reading, art....I am finding out that it isn't going to be a big deal at all!
I miss you all and will be back part time next week so I will be able to see you all again soon. 
Love you all, Mrs. Art

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Art,
How are you? Everyon missed you alot! You ar my favorite art teacher!




From,
Alex