Thursday, February 7, 2008

my family is coming


Hi, Gang,
My family is coming tomorrow and they will be here for my surgery. My dad is a a good dad and a good doctor! He will be a big help as I recover. My sister in law Deborah is coming tomorrow and will be here for two weeks! Also my son Jon is coming on Saturday. I also saw Mrs. Gundrum, Mrs. Thornhill and Mrs, Kearns today. We watched a funny movie, played pinball and ate tons of popcorn.
Wasn't it a beautiful day today? I hope you looked at the snow-covered trees! I hope you got to go sledding or build a snowman. I will post a picture of a tiny snowman Annie and I made today.
Talk to you soon....I am thinking of your smiling faces....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Art! how are you doing? We miss you alot!
We hope you will be OK. We hope your surgery goes well.
We will be sending you something next week.
Love,

Mrs. DeVine's First Grade Students

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Art,
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Gina Kim from four years ago! (My sister Soy is in 5th grade now) It's so terrible how bad things happen to the best of people. I hope your surgery is successful, and your recovery is quick. Every single kid that's been through Waukazoo loved you. I know that I always looked forward to art days. My whole family and friends from Waukazoo at the high school are keeping you in our prayers.

Unknown said...

I love you, Mrs. Art. I hope you are ok. We are praying for you. Are you scared? Love, Ethan Sage

scml said...

Dear Mrs. Art,
I miss you and send you best wishes from me and my family. I cannot wait to see you when you come back to school.
Love, Cassidy La Rue