Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

You read about me on MIKIDS.com and heard about me from Mrs. Gundrum and Mr. Newton!
Here is where you can ask me any questions or tell me anything that might be on your mind right now.  I miss you so much and I want you to know that I am OK!!! My doctor is awesome and I am going to be just fine. I will be able to do everything I did before, especially my favorite thing to do, which is to teach art to the best kids in the world (you guys).
love,
Mrs.  Art

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool, Mrs. Art!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Art,
I really hope your eye gets better!!!!!! You've always been a fun and intersting teacher. I hope you get better fast, Waukazoo can't go long without you!!!!!=)

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Jill. Tt is a snow day:)
I saw bella on your blog she is really cute! I wish you good luke and prayers! I miss you!!

Senora Stenberg said...

HOla Senora Arte! this is Senora Stenberg, teaching English Language Arts here at the South High School. I am glad to see that you are still dancing. I've been trying to dance for my 9th and 10th graders, but they just stare horrified at me. Plus it is hard for them to write their essays when I am singing and dancing.

I am sorry to hear about your eye--I hope you do the designer eye patch, at least for a day. If your daughter designs it, it should be a show stopper.

Remember, your greatest vision lies in the method by which you can see into a child's heart.

I am praying for your quick recovery.
All my Love,
Senora Julie Stenberg

Anonymous said...

Dear Claudia,

I finally figured out how to post a comment!

You are in our thought daily. I thought you would appreciate this wonderful quote by Dennis Waitley, dear friend.

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude." You are an inspiration to all of us.

My love to annie and John- hope to see you soon.

Jan